Connect!

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Blogmas Day Nineteen: More Advent Madness

Hey there geekonistas!

While I am still trying to recover from that Star Wars premiere (OH MY GOD IT WAS AWESOME AND I LOVE REY AND FINN AND POE SO MUCH...uhhhh *ahem*) I'm coming at you with another installment of the Fortune Cookie Soap's "12 Days of Christmas" Nightmare Before Christmas themed box!

It's just a wee package today...





And we have FCS' Salve in the scent "Sandy Claws"! This scent is described as "Melted chocolate and chai and yumminess" and it's certainly correct on all counts. It smells like Mexican hot chocolate to me and I looooooooooove Mexican hot chocolate. The salve formula is nice and rich, good for really dry spots like elbows and heels, and I like to use it on my cuticles as well.


Hard to believe we're halfway through the box already! There's still plenty more goodness to come though, so don't forget to come back tomorrow for the next unwrapping!

Have you seen the new movie yet? Planning on it? I'm so glad I managed to avoid any spoilers beforehand!

As always, thanks for hanging out!

No comments:

Post a Comment