Connect!

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Blogmas Day Twenty-Four: The Penultimate Gift!

Happy Christmas Eve, geekonistas!

So today is the second-to-last day of the Fortune Cookie Soap Nightmare Before Christmas themed "12 Days of Christmas" box! I'm really looking forward to seeing what's in store for today, so let's jump right in!

Today's item is a big one...






It's a dry shampoo in the scent "Zero"! "Zero" is described as "Ghostly billows of sweet peppermint, with just the faintest whisper of pumpkin". I actually picked up a lot more pumpkin than peppermint here, but it smells good just the same. I also love the design of the bottle, it looks so cool and retro. I've never really used dry shampoo... maybe it's time to expand my horizons?


Just one more day to go! Be sure to come back tomorrow for the final unwrapping!

Thanks for hanging out!

No comments:

Post a Comment