Connect!

Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Hey there geekonistas!

Happy Halloween to you! I hope you're having all kinds of spooky fun, or at least enjoying some lovely fall or spring weather, wherever you are! I finally got my yard decorated, got my costume together, and assembled 150 treat bags for the trick-or-treaters! When I said we do Halloween up right around here... I meant it!

Today, however, I have some news to share with you : I am going on hiatus. I love writing this blog but I feel as though I have come to a place where I am not improving and I cannot figure out how to push myself forward. I've often referred to this blog as "an excuse to buy more makeup", which was true and very helpful while I was trying to build a collection. Now that I have a (really) large collection, I'm going to have to be way more selective about the makeup I choose to add to it and that is, unfortunately, not conducive towards writing two reviews every week!

I can't say for sure what the future of GeekShines is going to be. What I do know is that I am taking the next two months off to think about the direction I want to take it and really work towards improving whatever skills I need to improve in order to do that. I really want to extend my thanks to you, my readers, for coming back here to read my ramblings and look at my potato photographs every week. You are awesome, I really appreciate you and I hope to see you back here again when I come back from hiatus!

Until next time,

Thanks for hanging out!



No comments:

Post a Comment