Connect!

Monday, July 25, 2016

AFK Cosmetics Christmas in July Advent Calendar, Day Seven

Hey there geekonistas!

Well, we're officially over halfway done with the advent calendar *sadface*. But, there's still tons of goodies left to unwrap!



In case you're just now joining us: this box was on sale for a limited amount of time last month, both in a smaller sample size and a large size. I got the large size, which cost me $62.00, plus $4.00 for shipping.  The box contains 12 different products, each individually wrapped and numbered - and features a ton of different indie cosmetics companies! In order to keep the contents a surprise, the information card only contains the number of the product and the character/film it was inspired by. This year the theme is "The Women of Studio Ghibli"!

And today the item is...


A loose eyeshadow pigment from guest indie, Shiro Cosmetics! This shade is called "Satsuki", and it is of course inspired by Satsuki from "My Neighbor Totoro". I heard that there is a matching set of shadows in the advent calendar from a guest indie, so I have a feeling there will be a complementary "Mei" shadow down the line... This shadow is a sunny yellow shade, with a warm orange shift that I, potato photographer that I am, just could not seem to capture. Trust me, its REALLY pretty in person!


That's it for today's unwrapping! Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what we get next!

Thanks for hanging out!

No comments:

Post a Comment