Connect!

Thursday, July 28, 2016

AFK Cosmetics Christmas in July Advent Calendar, Day Ten

Hey there geekonistas!

How can we be on Day Ten of the Advent Calendar already? It feels like we started just yesterday. That means there's only three more awesome items to go!

In case you're just now joining us: this box was on sale for a limited amount of time last month, both in a smaller sample size and a large size. I got the large size, which cost me $62.00, plus $4.00 for shipping.  The box contains 12 different products, each individually wrapped and numbered - and features a ton of different indie cosmetics companies! In order to keep the contents a surprise, the information card only contains the number of the product and the character/film it was inspired by. This year the theme is "The Women of Studio Ghibli"!


And today the item is...


A mini perfume oil from guest indie sixteen92! This perfume is named "You Who Swallowed a Falling Star" and it's inspired by Howl from "Howl's Moving Castle". Now, I know what you're thinking, "I thought this was the WOMEN of Studio Ghibli Box?" but honestly.. isn't Howl just about a girl anyway?
Anyway, I am still horrible at scents, but I'll do my best. When I open this the first thing I think of is incense, so maybe some kind of sandalwood? If anybody else got this box or knows what it is, please feel free to educate me, please!

And that's it for today's unwrapping! Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the penultimate item!

Thanks for hanging out!

No comments:

Post a Comment