Connect!

Friday, July 22, 2016

AFK Cosmetics Christmas in July Advent Calendar 2016 Day Four!

Hey there geekonistas!

So I just today realized exactly what I should have had this advent calendar counting down to... my one year blog-iversary on August 7th! Ah well, I guess it's too late now, eh? At least I still have a ton more products to unwrap and share with you!



In case you're just now joining us: this box was on sale for a limited amount of time last month, both in a smaller sample size and a large size. I got the large size, which cost me $62.00, plus $4.00 for shipping.  The box contains 12 different products, each individually wrapped and numbered - and features a ton of different indie cosmetics companies! In order to keep the contents a surprise, the information card only contains the number of the product and the character/film it was inspired by. This year the theme is "The Women of Studio Ghibli"!

And today the item is...


A lip tint from AFK Cosmetics! This color is called "Princess of the Wolf Gods", inspired by San from Princess Mononoke. (A personal favorite, right behind Nausicaa.) This is a blood red tint - it looks a little streaky here on my arm but it actually applied flawlessly to the lips and looked really great! Plus it felt very moisturizing, which is always nice. My lips need a break now and then with all the matte lip products I wear!


That's it for today! Make sure you come back tomorrow for another item!

No comments:

Post a Comment