Connect!

Monday, December 14, 2015

Blogmas Day Fourteen: Fortune Cookie Soap Advent Calendar, Go!

Hey there geekonistas!

Guess what day it is? It's the first day of the Fortune Cookie Soap Nightmare Before Christmas themed "12 Days of Christmas" box! Woohoo! This box is sold out for this year, but Fortune Cookie Soap does currently have the "collectors editions" of both Whipped Creams and Perfume Oils available on their website.

Let's see what we have in store for today!




All right! Day One is a mini OCD hand sanitizer in the scent "Easter Town"! I love FCS' hand sanitizer formula, it dries down quickly without making my hands feel like two sheets of parchment paper. This particular scent is described as "An ooey gooey treat of pink sugar with a smear of black licorice." The sugar definitely comes through the strongest, but I can pick up on the licorice as well. Which is great for me, because I love licorice!



Okay, now I'm really excited about the rest of the box and I'll have to work twice as hard to not tear the wrapping off the rest of them all at once!

Thanks for hanging out!

No comments:

Post a Comment