Connect!

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Blogmas Day Twenty-Two: FCS Advent Day Nine!

Hey there geekonistas!

Welcome to today's unwrapping from the Fortune Cookie Soap's "12 Days of Christmas" Nightmare Before Christmas themed advent calendar box! This box is sold out for the year, but they still have some of the perfume oils available for purchase on the website!

And today's item is...




"What's This?" No, I know what it is, that's the name of it! This is a "Talkin' Smack" sugar lip scrub in the scent.. er.. flavor "What's This?" The card describes this flavor as "caramelized pear drenched in sweet vanilla". This is my first time using a lip scrub from Fortune Cookie Soap and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. The sugar particles are nice and scrubby, but it also contains oils, so after using it my lips felt both soft and moisturized. I could definitely pick up both the pear and vanilla flavors as well. Seriously delicious.


And that's it for today's unwrapping - be sure to come back tomorrow for the next item!

Thanks for hanging out!

No comments:

Post a Comment