Connect!

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Blogmas Day Twenty-Six: Fandom of the Month Club December 2015

Hey there geekonistas!

Hope you all had a magical Christmas! I got quite spoiled with good food, presents, and wonderful company. Now comes the hard part... putting all the decorations away for another year!

Before I get started on cleanup, though, I wanted to show you this month's the Fandom of the Month Club. Fandom of the Month club is a monthly subscription box that delivers geeky themed jewelry and other accessories. The cost is $13.00 a month for a month-to-month subscription, $36.00 ($12.00 per box) if you pay for three months up front, and $66.00 ($11.00 per box) if you pay for six months up front. Shipping is extra and costs $3.50 per month within the U.S. and $9.80 per month internationally.



This month's fandom is, appropriately enough, Star Wars. I really wish this box had arrived just a little bit sooner so I could have worn all of this to the premiere of The Force Awakens!  That's okay though, now they are in my collection so I will have them on hand for the next premiere.

This month the postcard has the Death Star on it, the magnet has Chewbacca, and the custom linen bag has R2-D2. How cute!


For the first accessory we have a really cool, thin silver bracelet, printed with the words "May the Force be with you". The bracelet is adjustable, thank goodness, so it fits even my giant wrists. I like the subtlety of this one - if you weren't looking for it you wouldn't know it was Star Wars themed.


Next up is necklace. This necklace has a pretty long silver chain and both an R2-D2 and a C-3P0 pendants. You can wear them both at once or switch them back and forth! I'll probably just end up wearing Artoo because, let's face it, he's the cool one.


And the final item this month, also my favorite item, is a pair of lightsaber earrings! These have metal hooks for the ears but the rest are plastic, with a green blade and gray handle. I can't wait to wear them!


Final Thoughts: I'm having a great time with this box! It helps that I am a huge fan of this month's fandom, of course. Can't wait to see what the next fandom will be!

So what did you think of this month's box? Any particular fandoms you are hoping to see? Let me know in the comments!

And thanks for hanging out!

No comments:

Post a Comment